The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

get rid of kanderin

Go down 
+9
vishous
Kanderin
Supreme
linny
Aes
Kuron
Joshy
Cloned
bstard
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bstard

get rid of kanderin Empty
PostSubject: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm

ge rid of kanderin gie josh the support he deserves Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cloned

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Idd Joshy earnt MOD affraid
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Cloned wrote:
Idd Joshy earnt MOD affraid

I didnt understand that lmao
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Being mod isn't much of an honor. It's a shit job, but giving it to Layla just because she's a female isn't right. Joshy isn't moderator material either. Then again, nobody can be worse than the 'game masters' on here.
Back to top Go down
Kuron

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Indeed, Josh earnt Mod is what he said.
Back to top Go down
Cloned

Basketball you sould be MOD you fool thas all you need to understand cheers
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 pm

bstard wrote:
ge rid of kanderin gie josh the support he deserves Evil or Very Mad

Agreed at least he has been here taking the flack etc and i say it again yes he deserves the post whether hes good at it or not
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Also heard that vishous/darkdragon/norite/pwned is a GM now rofl. Classic.

Server is going to be
1. Shite.
2. Corrupt
Back to top Go down
bstard

he better than kanderin its simple just dont reply 2 the things aka kanderins posts
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

shud be a mod u can trust and u know irl aswell
Back to top Go down
Kanderin

Kanderin

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:02 pm

And I was not given the position due to the fact that "I am a female." Gender plays no basis in decisions.

And as for Vishous/pwned/darkdragon he is not a GM.
Back to top Go down
vishous

vishous

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:02 pm

exscuse me im not even gonna play m8 add me to msn il mssg u giv u RA of my pc and u cans ee i dont even have soma installed u dick
Back to top Go down
Legend Killer[AngeR]

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:03 pm

State of this server.
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:03 pm

then why was u given it then??
Back to top Go down
Kuron

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:04 pm

To be honest, i've kept out of all the discussions / arguments / whatever you want to brand them as. I believe as long as the job is getting done, and it looks like it is then we should appreciate it really. It's not easy to mod a forum, try it and you won't want to do it again. No before you say, im not ass kissing because she if female or any other shit you might conjure up.
Back to top Go down
bstard

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:04 pm

oi this a get rid of kanderin aka LAYLA IM DULL POST
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos

What u gonna do for Soma now ur in that position!???
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

Supreme wrote:

JOSH SHOULD HAVE HAD MOD POS HE KNOWS ABOUT SOMA TOO

Know what i got given the title of most hated female on soma well i am now going to live up to that reputation cause this is fukin shite and peeps getting fukin shat on peeps who tried their fukin best

fukin state of this is unreal

Aes im awfa raging now

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legend Killer[AngeR]

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Kanderin wrote:
And I was not given the position due to the fact that "I am a female." Gender plays no basis in decisions.

Fuck off you twat what other qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? Fuck All.

Giving the laughing stock of this server a moderator position is fuckin hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Kanderin wrote:

Heard about your mass convo with the Gms where you basically sucked them off in order to get the moderator position. Vishous probably has a position on the 'team' aswell - seems a common thing for the 2 IQ GMs to just recruit half the server for staff. Also heard about the -M tag weps and such you've been promised lmao. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:06 pm

linny wrote:
Supreme wrote:

i know joshy shud have got as he was giving some updates
Back to top Go down
nyrax

vishous wrote:
exscuse me im not even gonna play m8 add me to msn il mssg u giv u RA of my pc and u cans ee i dont even have soma installed u dick
Hey pee wee are you gonna drink that beer or just pose with it.
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 pm

linny wrote:
Supreme wrote:

Know what i got given the title of most hated female on soma well i am now going to live up to that reputation cause this is fukin shite and peeps getting fukin shat on peeps who tried their fukin best

Aes im awfa raging now

Relax. It's all a fucking joke anyway. The server will be shit and the forums are almost as bad.
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Aes wrote:
linny wrote:
Supreme wrote:

Aes im awfa raging now

Relax. It's all a fucking joke anyway. The server will be shit and the forums are almost as bad.

FFs if it was left to bstard i would be fukin mod with my avatar pic rofl eh b?
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Aes wrote:
linny wrote:
Supreme wrote:

Aes im awfa raging now

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get rid of kanderin   get rid of kanderin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get rid of kanderin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next