The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanderin = Layla

Go down 
+3
BumChikaWoWWee
Aes
nyrax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nyrax

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:46 pm

stop deleting all my post you whore the people have a right to see you almost naked for having to listen to all the fucking talking you do you ugly ginger boring beeotch.
Back to top Go down
Aes

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Fuck sake. The stupid cunt shows some flesh on the internet and the stupid wee pricks running this server give her a moderator position. This is pathetic.

Server has no chance. Need some decent people to work on a server.

*edit* Cunt deleted over 50 of my posts aswell.
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:48 pm

rofls i so agree with aes server has such a shite devolpment team please explain why u appointed layla cos she showed abit of skin huh rofls
Back to top Go down
Legend Killer[AngeR]

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Server = Fail

BIG TIME. Suspect
Back to top Go down
bstard

Kanderin = Layla Empty

soz im doubled up wi lafter and no aes i dont want a reach around the noo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Legend Killer[AngeR]

Kanderin = Layla Empty

I wonder who there "developers" are. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:50 pm

nyrax wrote:
stop deleting all my post you whore the people have a right to see you almost naked for having to listen to all the fucking talking you do you ugly ginger boring beeotch.

My posts were deleted too Ny but i made new one in developments
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:53 pm

iv lost half of my post its patheic
Back to top Go down
Aes

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:53 pm

bstard wrote:
soz im doubled up wi lafter and no aes i dont want a reach around the noo lol! lol!

Arabian goggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanderin = Layla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanderin = Layla   Kanderin = Layla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanderin = Layla
Page 1 of 1