The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!

Go down 
+8
linny
bstard
Sommerfugl
Aes
Kuron
Slimey
BumChikaWoWWee
jonnyboybick
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aes

Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:54 am

Sommerfugl wrote:
Aes wrote:
Sommerfugl wrote:
Aes grow up and start blaming people instead of guilds. Yes there was 1 guy in relentless who successfully duped (admitted) but I doubt the majority of us did. I know I didn't and I was in relentless

You may not have, and you may not have personally benefited from it but a number of relentless members did. Shady, Brownbear, Havok, X, Furious and Kakashi all did at least. 5 of the strongest members, including the leader! which means I can class it as Relentless as apposed to having to state individuals each time. Don't have to point out the macro crafters that done all the upgrades with their 170+ skill either do I?

First, how can you class kakashi as one of the strongest members? He wasn't even level 55 when shen went down. 2nd. Only Kortez had 170 weapon skill from what I know. So, you mentioned 5 people and then you think its alright to cast the blame on the guild, which consisted of more then 50 people at one point? Can you do the maths or do I have to tell you how small a percentage it actually is?

Furthermore, where's your proof of all these people cheating? So far all you've said is "They cheated", without providing any proof what so ever. Like I said, I know for a fact that one person in relentless did manage to dupe. However I also know that Brownbear kept the guildstash free from pots so that we couldn't be blamed for using the gs client/bug. Regardless, I look forward to you presenting some hard proof to me, instead of just claiming they cheated.

I aint going to comment on macro'ing, as 90% of the skill gained in shensoma likely was gained from macroing, and I somehow doubt that relentless gained all those 90%.

First, I gave 6 names. I said 5 of the strongest. Kakashi not included in the 5. That's not difficult to understand. The core members of the guild were cheaters, if you don't wish to be tarred with the same brush then don't be in the same guild as them. I don't care how much it upsets you. Personally I reported all cheaters that were in my guild to Dan, as I wanted a hack free game no matter how much it crippled the guild. Shame I didn't just let them be then at least there would have been a level playing field.

I don't have to provide proof, everybody knows they cheated and I'm sure if Dan cared enough he could confirm that they did. I said from the word go that they were cheating, and as usual I was right. I'm sick of your petty arguments, it seems that you're only starting these arguments for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:58 am

You know whats hilarious Kakashi crafting and talking all day like a twat and never getting passed Silver Bow so he could never use his duped apus.
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:03 am

Like I said Aes, you dont have any proof what so ever or you would have posted it. So its just what you think and nothing more. Guilty untill proven innocent is not the way we play
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:11 am

Sommerfugl wrote:
Like I said Aes, you dont have any proof what so ever or you would have posted it. So its just what you think and nothing more. Guilty untill proven innocent is not the way we play

They are guilty. Like I said, there's plenty of proof in the database. If Dan cared enough he could easily tell you what I already have. Some total reject defending a cheating and still failing guild, hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:15 am

There you go getting personal again, case closed.
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:15 am

Sommerfugl wrote:
There you go getting personal again, case closed.

Oh shi-
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:17 am

SO WHAT BENYBOY IS GAY WHAT ARE U ARGUING ABOUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Brown Be

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:48 am

Not once did I dupe an item or cheat on the server Aesthetic you lil daddy beerz drinking prick.
No matter what you say, the fact is we were just better then you.

Also me and my brother never knew X duped, otherwise he wouldn't have been in Relentless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2