The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!

Go down 
+8
linny
bstard
Sommerfugl
Aes
Kuron
Slimey
BumChikaWoWWee
jonnyboybick
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jonnyboybick

Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Empty
PostSubject: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:31 am

Hey I've just joined this forum,

I used to play Soma and just had a few questions on this server as I'm really interested.

Is there a registration page yet?

Is there a subscription fee?

Thanks

Jon
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:33 am

its shit lol already been hacked the developers are kids move on Smile
Back to top Go down
Slimey

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:36 am

BumChikaWoWWee wrote:
its shit lol already been hacked the developers are kids move on Smile

Tried to Hack is what he said, and also there were people who were told the IP and went on before launch so they are cleaning the server.

If you come back later today to check the forum the IP and reg page will be advertised then.
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:39 am

as soon as its up its going to be hacked proven fact people are already just waiting make a hack free client if u can then get it up if not quit now:)
Back to top Go down
Slimey

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:42 am

According to MOS UK they have a hack proof client and 1p1.

I used to work in IT Security, and our pen testers always said "nothing is hack proof, we just need time to find the weakness".

I think the long term server will be MOS UK, but this will be fun if they can get it up and running.
Back to top Go down
Kuron

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:45 am

The long term server wont be MOS UK, I very much doubt it will get off the ground. In my opinion this server will be alot better, they arent talking the talk and not walking to walk, they are putting up a server and plan to develop it from there, not try to re-design the whole fucking game before it gets realeased.
Back to top Go down
Slimey

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 am

At least with a redesign they will hopefully address the well known flaws in soma and fix Dsoma, maybe slow the leveling, change the shops, add upgrades etc.

I am really looking forward to this server, and I agree it will be nice to play and have things regularly added. I think it adds to the excitement of the game (and stops me getting bored waiting for my new job to start).
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:56 am

some1 shud just host a fking server thats like 20x like ralei did and leave it up for every1 til a decent server comes out jus to keep every1 happy for the time being
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:51 am

Slimey wrote:
According to MOS UK they have a hack proof client and 1p1.

I used to work in IT Security, and our pen testers always said "nothing is hack proof, we just need time to find the weakness".

I think the long term server will be MOS UK, but this will be fun if they can get it up and running.

MOS UK claim to have a hack proof client and 1p1. The thing is, they certainly don't have all of the available hacks to test against it. Finito's client and 1p1 were hacked, that kid is a genius - they won't come out with anything better unless he's offering them his help. They'd need to constantly upgrade the client etc as people can quite easily develop hacks if they care enough, like Billy did on Shensoma.
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:55 am

Its true, nothing is "unhackable" just because .org.uk bought the shensoma files doesnt mean that its going to be secure or hack proof. Id doubt finito will be assisting them, he went AWOL from shen from what I hear. Sad thing is, none of this security should be needed to put up a server, but people are to lazy or have a lack of dedication to play fairly.
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:56 am

BumChikaWoWWee wrote:
some1 shud just host a fking server thats like 20x like ralei did and leave it up for every1 til a decent server comes out jus to keep every1 happy for the time being

I personally believe that this server isn't reliable enough to warrant rates on 4x. If they increase the rates to something high, but not insane then the usercount will be a lot better and if it only lasts a few days or weeks then at least we had some decent competition/PvP. I'd say 15x would be suitable, but the GMs on here can't even get the server up and judging by their previous responses in the CON thread, they can't read/understand what the majority want either.
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 am

Anon wrote:
Its true, nothing is "unhackable" just because .org.uk bought the shensoma files doesnt mean that its going to be secure or hack proof. Id doubt finito will be assisting them, he went AWOL from shen from what I hear. Sad thing is, none of this security should be needed to put up a server, but people are to lazy or have a lack of dedication to play fairly.

Even if they have bought the shensoma files, more fool them. Hacks were being used all roads on Shensoma, Relentless guild were duping items and getting away with it.
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 am

Aes grow up and start blaming people instead of guilds. Yes there was 1 guy in relentless who successfully duped (admitted) but I doubt the majority of us did. I know I didn't and I was in relentless
Back to top Go down
bstard

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 am

openin 1st beer fuck it if im gonna w8 im gonna w8 happy drunken
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 am

rofl i had guild stash client on shensoma and i could use wh bug which let me open wh were ever i wanted so shensoma was pure bullshit when they say you couldnt bug abuse on it because i did it and have fraps recording of me doing it jus for proof:)
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:04 am

rofl i had guild stash client on shensoma and i could use wh bug which let me open wh were ever i wanted so shensoma was pure bullshit when they say you couldnt bug abuse on it because i did it and have fraps recording of me doing it jus for proof:)

a few got macro crafting shite working also all u had to do is change a few command lines and shit couldnt be bypassed not hard 2 get round somas so called anti hacking clients etc etc
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 am

Was me who posted on gnonline forums hehe for bebs rare etc to see
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:45 am

Sommerfugl wrote:
Aes grow up and start blaming people instead of guilds. Yes there was 1 guy in relentless who successfully duped (admitted) but I doubt the majority of us did. I know I didn't and I was in relentless

You may not have, and you may not have personally benefited from it but a number of relentless members did. Shady, Brownbear, Havok, X, Furious and Kakashi all did at least. 5 of the strongest members, including the leader! which means I can class it as Relentless as apposed to having to state individuals each time. Don't have to point out the macro crafters that done all the upgrades with their 170+ skill either do I?
Back to top Go down
vishous

vishous

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:47 am

lol aesth
Back to top Go down
Ralei

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:07 am

The craft macro was easy to get past, just open ESoma client, then open shensoma client, run the macro like normal.

As for the WH bug etc, That was because Papy sent out a link to download them, so stop trying to look E-Cool.
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 am

rofl at client for wh bug no client was needed thx:)
Back to top Go down
Ralei

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:11 am

It wasn't a client you twat.
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:20 am

Ralei wrote:
It wasn't a client you twat.

oh rly? pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Ralei

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:27 am

YARLY

Fucking helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:45 am

Aes wrote:
Sommerfugl wrote:

You may not have, and you may not have personally benefited from it but a number of relentless members did. Shady, Brownbear, Havok, X, Furious and Kakashi all did at least. 5 of the strongest members, including the leader! which means I can class it as Relentless as apposed to having to state individuals each time. Don't have to point out the macro crafters that done all the upgrades with their 170+ skill either do I?

First, how can you class kakashi as one of the strongest members? He wasn't even level 55 when shen went down. 2nd. Only Kortez had 170 weapon skill from what I know. So, you mentioned 5 people and then you think its alright to cast the blame on the guild, which consisted of more then 50 people at one point? Can you do the maths or do I have to tell you how small a percentage it actually is?

Furthermore, where's your proof of all these people cheating? So far all you've said is "They cheated", without providing any proof what so ever. Like I said, I know for a fact that one person in relentless did manage to dupe. However I also know that Brownbear kept the guildstash free from pots so that we couldn't be blamed for using the gs client/bug. Regardless, I look forward to you presenting some hard proof to me, instead of just claiming they cheated.

I aint going to comment on macro'ing, as 90% of the skill gained in shensoma likely was gained from macroing, and I somehow doubt that relentless gained all those 90%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!   Been on Gnonline, saw this forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been on Gnonline, saw this forum!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next