The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RATES OF SERVER

Go down 
+3
Joshy
Layla
Mikomi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:36 pm

OK after much deliberation ... in game staff have decided that it will be

Leveling rates X4
Crafting rates X5

i feel lower crafting rates compared to shensomas X10 will be better..... also special repairs can be obtained from the new boss mob that is to be added

we have receved alot of personal feedback for this server ... i feel we could top the 200 usercount mark if properly advertised

love
Me
Back to top Go down
https://soma.forumotion.net
Layla

Layla

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:37 pm

I'll advertise here in America for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sparkylilangel
Joshy

Joshy

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:38 pm

Good work mikomi. Keep the good news rolling.

Joshy
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:40 pm

I agree with Joshy! YAY!!! Sooooma!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sparkylilangel
vishous

vishous

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:49 pm

great idea man go for it
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Just to let you all know, this is not all the info we will give about the rates. As soon as we have them 100% guarenteed and sorted we shall let you know.

Joshy
Back to top Go down
Rareform

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:40 pm

What are the moral rates gonna be ? hope there higher than x 1 ;]
Back to top Go down
honcho

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:42 pm

eioooooo
whens this server coming Very Happy
need summit to do, already punched on wall lmao
im hyper today Very Happy
cant sit still though not feeling like standing up rofl
need summit real chill to do so i cn calm dwn Razz
get it up fast !!!!!!
woooosaaaaa Very Happy
come on teamspeak and hear how hyperactive i am todaaaay lmaaoooo

only i think internet is a bit too raped here cous think joshy didnt hear me ( think so) :O
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Lol i heard you mate was just every other word >_>. Ill be back on in a sec. Also the server will be up within the next hour os so.

Joshy
Back to top Go down
honcho

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:50 pm

i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man i'm hyperactive man
Back to top Go down
honcho

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:53 pm

lol soz ill stop, didnt c ur post b4 yet Smile
i took a breath and look now, even more hyperactive but ill stop posting lol just w8 till server up and spam ingame lmao

grz ^^
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:56 pm

Thanks lol

Joshy
Back to top Go down
bstard

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:01 pm

ive just decided layla is dull as fuck Arrow
Back to top Go down
Papyrus

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:48 pm

ShenSoma was 6x, not 10x.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RATES OF SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATES OF SERVER   RATES OF SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RATES OF SERVER
Page 1 of 1