The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will this server ever come up??

Go down 
+4
Aes
nyrax
linny
Supreme
8 posters

Will this server ever come up?
Yes?
will this server ever come up?? Vote_lcap43%will this server ever come up?? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
No?
will this server ever come up?? Vote_lcap57%will this server ever come up?? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Supreme

Supreme

will this server ever come up?? Empty
PostSubject: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:54 pm

i voted NO
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Supreme wrote:
i voted NO

If it does 2nd question is how many will play now after seeing all this shite happen
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:56 pm

sume 1 voted YES omg
Back to top Go down
nyrax

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:58 pm

server will come up then it will be fked over cause theres a bunch of buddy buddy twats running it and GM already promised his friends M tags N1 you dumb shits.
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:58 pm

I voted yes.
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

It could last, you never know till it happens.
Back to top Go down
Cloned

thats the admins ;p
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

I did yes, give them the time and it'll come up I believe. How long it'll stay up is a completely other issue though.
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Joshy wrote:

Joshy you should have been given moderator post and i will keep saying this till they ban me
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm

well its up 2 u what u pick
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:01 pm

linny wrote:
Joshy wrote:

Joshy you should have been given moderator post and i will keep saying this till they ban me

Too be honest i dont care... Was never really a mod in first place due to having no power... I just wish the team luck and hope all goes well for them...
Back to top Go down
Atrox

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:01 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sa7age
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:03 pm

Joshy wrote:
linny wrote:
Joshy wrote:

Too be honest i dont care... Was never really a mod in first place due to having no power... I just wish the team luck and hope all goes well for them...

Stop being so nice you were here and you were by the look of it under the impression that you would be mod so ssh and agree you should of been mod god i hate to see peeps shat all over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will this server ever come up??   will this server ever come up?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will this server ever come up??
Page 1 of 1