The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what going on ?

Go down 
+2
Kuron
genteel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
genteel

genteel

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm

is server up ?
where is news ?
whay this forum looks so crap btw ... admines shoud mod it better .. like lock up news and announcment and lock from replys on it
Back to top Go down
Kuron

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:29 pm

server not even up m8
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:29 pm

lmao and another useless topic was born.
layla became mod
ppl complained
joshy became mod
now i dunno what to say ne more so i say
Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man Im hyperactive man
Back to top Go down
genteel

genteel

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:30 pm

if you guys cant clean up forum how you going to admined game =p ?
Back to top Go down
Kuron

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:31 pm

genteel wrote:

I would like to see you clean up a forum when you were given the position what, 15 minutes ago with the amount of shit that gets posted. Fuck. Appreciation is pretty wank these days.
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 pm

if u wudnt make so many topics, it wud b loads easyer tbh
ik know how it is Wink
Back to top Go down
Aes

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Kuron wrote:
genteel wrote:

I would like to see you clean up a forum when you were given the position what, 15 minutes ago with the amount of shit that gets posted. Fuck. Appreciation is pretty wank these days.

I could do it you ignorant little cunt. There's nothing to appreciate, if you hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Just to let you know, when i was mod first time around i had no power, unknown why, thus forum was being abused and got really messed up. Now i have been re-appointed mod position i will try my best to keep up to date and keep forum clean and in order. Also weather you hate me or love me i dont care Smile I will try do what i have been appointed to do Smile

Joshy
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:33 pm

tut tut lol!
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Joshy wrote:
Just to let you know, when i was mod first time around i had no power, unknown why, thus forum was being abused and got really messed up. Now i have been re-appointed mod position i will try my best to keep up to date and keep forum clean and in order. Also weather you hate me or love me i dont care Smile I will try do what i have been appointed to do Smile

Joshy

dnt go deleting threads i dnt wana loose my posts again
Back to top Go down
Kuron

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Aes wrote:
Kuron wrote:
genteel wrote:

I could do it you ignorant little cunt. There's nothing to appreciate, if you hadn't noticed.

Yeah alright, but why the fuck would you want too? I still believe that the appreciation towards the effort and time thats going into bringing the server up is very minimal.
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:35 pm

now make names for the posts joshy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what going on ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what going on ?   what going on ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what going on ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: