The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shall we think?..

Go down 
+2
Supreme
Kuron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuron

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Well yeah, flame me do whatever the fuck you like. I, like many others stayed up last night for the server opening. I, just like you have been waiting for the soma server to come up. We all like soma, lets face it. This is how you repay someone who has spent their time, effort and money to provide us with a server to play on? Well good job guys, if it does go down (if it comes up) i wouldnt be suprised. I would love to see how you guys would feel if you put your heart into something and were continuously told your a fuck up, you suck, your teams a joke and all the rest.

We're all in the same boat, give them a fucking break.
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:12 pm

server wil be never coming up at this rate
Back to top Go down
Aes

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Joker.
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Aes wrote:
Joker.

scarcastic?
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Kuron wrote:
Well yeah, flame me do whatever the fuck you like. I, like many others stayed up last night for the server opening. I, just like you have been waiting for the soma server to come up. We all like soma, lets face it. This is how you repay someone who has spent their time, effort and money to provide us with a server to play on? Well good job guys, if it does go down (if it comes up) i wouldnt be suprised. I would love to see how you guys would feel if you put your heart into something and were continuously told your a fuck up, you suck, your teams a joke and all the rest.

Read the fuking posts you say this is how we repay them? how the fuk did they repay Joshy eh by giving someone else mod post who knows less than me about fukin soma so go read the posts properly threads being deleted and then you told if you want to get your posts back up post shite like shsusjsunguy come on you been around the pserver community long enough to know
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:16 pm

all complaining, saying they will leave and once the server is up they will all crawl bck here.
just shut up and w8, dont have to sit at ur comp, just watch every houre or so lol
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:17 pm

honcho wrote:
all complaining, saying they will leave and once the server is up they will all crawl bck here.
just shut up and w8, dont have to sit at ur comp, just watch every houre or so lol
You not getting the point either are you honchie the main complaint is what has been done to Joshy not the bloody server
Back to top Go down
Aes

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:17 pm

linny wrote:
Kuron wrote:

Read the fuking posts you say this is how we repay them? how the fuk did they repay Joshy eh by giving someone else mod post who knows less than me about fukin soma so go read the posts properly threads being deleted and then you told if you want to get your posts back up post shite like shsusjsunguy come on you been around the pserver community long enough to know

Seriously, shut the fuck up about the mod position. Nobody gives a fuck. It's a fucking shit forum, for a potentially shit server and it's not exactly an honor to be given work to do - like cleaning up retarded shit like the posts on here. If Joshy is actually upset about it then the kid needs to get a grip.

You should be more annoyed about the fact that the server is clearly run by fucking preteen wee cunts.
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

Shall we think?.. Empty

and the server was ment to be up yesterday
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:19 pm

linny wrote:
honcho wrote:
You not getting the point either are you honchie the main complaint is what has been done to Joshy not the bloody server

oh....
ok im in Razz
lol!

ps: aes Arrow Arrow Arrow Sleep

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Just to inform you, no, i am not upset about it lol
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Joshy wrote:

No but i fukin am i tend to live by morals and standards unlike some hehe
Back to top Go down
Kuron

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:24 pm

linny wrote:
Joshy wrote:

No but i fukin am i tend to live by morals and standards unlike some hehe

The soma team were being treated like shit far before Joshy was informed that he wasn't moderator. I wasn't addressing that fact so i suggest you vent your anger elsewhere, i also agree that Joshy worked his bollocks off for not only us but for the team, and yes i agree that he should be rewarded (Lol rewarded.... Shit the bed, if i was rewarded with a MOD position i would top myself), the team still deserve credit for putting themselves out to give us soma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shall we think?.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we think?..   Shall we think?.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we think?..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: