The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!!   WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi every one heres the infor to sort a few things out

1) I AM THE MAIN FORUM GM..... THE OTHER ADMINS HAVE NO RESPONCEABILITIES TO THE FORUM ... THEY ARE DEVELOPMENT STAFFF ECTECT

2) WE WHERE UP YESTERDAY BUT WE HAVING FEW PROBS DUE TO A FEW REASONS
-INTERNET ONLY CONNECTED MID DAY YESTERDAY OF MAIN ADMIN
- TRYING TO FIX HACKS ECT

GUYS U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOME THING .. THIS IS A FREE SERVER AND WE ARE TRYING TO SORT OUT FOR YOU .... PLEASE BEAR WITH US I WILL KEEP U POSTED ON THIS THRED ..

TIMETABLES
MYSELF ..... IN LAST 48 HOURS 6 HOURS SLEEP AND NEARLY CRASHED MY CAR
OBLIVION + LOU ..... ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT HAS BEEN PUT IN.... THEY ARE WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK FOR YOU LOT.. SO PLEASE SHOW SUM APPRECIATION

SERVER EDITING TEAM- ARE ALSO WORKING THEIR THONGS OFF ... DOIN GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

3) I WANT TO GET ON AS MUCH AS YOU LOT

4) PLEASE SAY HI TO NEW MODERATOR Kanderin

also hope every one ok

please stay posted

love
mikomi

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soma.forumotion.net
Kanderin

Kanderin

PostSubject: Re: WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!!   WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:26 pm

Welcome back, Joshy Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!!   WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:40 pm

Ok just to let you all know i am back. This time with full Mod powers so i can do as i was suposed to first time around. I apoligise to every one for the state the forum has been. If we could all please just keep in controll of our fingers, stop making thread after thread and stick to one topic per thread.

Joshy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!!   WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS HAPPENING!!! THE JUICY JUICY GOSSIP!!!!
Page 1 of 1