The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chillz

About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Empty
PostSubject: About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.   About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I Was wondering if there was any intention on evening out the odds between the humans and the devils on this server, i dont know how this would be achieved, maybe through modifying the devils stats or not allowing a devil to be created until there are sufficient humans..... mere speculation but i think something should be done, its all very well if there are 20 devils and 60 humans but what about when theres 60 devils and 20 humans.

anyone else got an oppinion?.
Back to top Go down
Ralei

PostSubject: Re: About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.   About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:49 pm

There isn't gonna be a server

If there is, the person hosting has to be around half a tonne in weight now.
Back to top Go down
chillz

PostSubject: Re: About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.   About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Ralei wrote:
There isn't gonna be a server

If there is, the person hosting has to be around half a tonne in weight now.

who thinks this guy is hitting rock??
Back to top Go down
Slimey

PostSubject: Re: About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.   About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:42 am

chillz wrote:
I Was wondering if there was any intention on evening out the odds between the humans and the devils on this server, i dont know how this would be achieved, maybe through modifying the devils stats or not allowing a devil to be created until there are sufficient humans..... mere speculation but i think something should be done, its all very well if there are 20 devils and 60 humans but what about when theres 60 devils and 20 humans.

anyone else got an oppinion?.

I very much doubt u will have more devs than humans, even old skool devils like jett / tearz are hsoma now.

Another way, and I h8 myself for saying it, is to give humans castle/conti to start and u will get more humans than devils. It is simple, devils need conti at low levels, take it away and only the few who don't mind the slow pande lvling system will bother (including me).
Back to top Go down
level?

PostSubject: Re: About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.   About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Bollox, you want to level the playing field, just make small adjustment to gear and weapons either human up or devil down. Emphasis on small, Devils are weaker then humans on a general lvling scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.   About time devils and humans have a fair fight?. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About time devils and humans have a fair fight?.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: