The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swear Filters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chillz

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Sorry to say this but i think the ideas of temporarily banning people for swearing is stupid, there are swear filters for a reason, admittedly they are crap but the swear filter could be fixed so that it worked properly i.e. didnt filter the word "sex" instead of filtering "c*nt" "f*ck"... maybe so that you could stll read what it said too by removing the middle of words and replacing with * in the chat menu,
as standard when using a word it considered by the filter to be swearing nothing is output to the screen at all and it seems you said nothing at all (while people not using the filter do see it) this causes a lot of confusion but people need to be able to block the swearing for younger people and people who simply dont want to read it
Back to top Go down
BenyBoy111

BenyBoy111

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:47 pm

fuk up
Back to top Go down
chillz

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:59 pm

BenyBoy111 wrote:
fuk up
cant see me face balaclava Suspect
Back to top Go down
BenyBoy111

BenyBoy111

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:02 pm

elephant
Back to top Go down
skibz008

skibz008

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

chillz wrote:
BenyBoy111 wrote:
fuk up
cant see me face balaclava Suspect

chillz a darkside dnb fan? confused Latataaaaa! Aya oooo! Suspect
Back to top Go down
bstard

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 am

wots the point in me playin if theres gonna be swearin and sexist ban thats me well fucked pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swear Filters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear Filters   Swear Filters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swear Filters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: