The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?

Go down 
+7
Aes
Sommerfugl
dman
BumChikaWoWWee
linny
Layla
Mikomi
11 posters

HOW MUCH POS SHOULD BE NEEDED FOR 5th AURAS?
HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_lcap57%HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 20 ]
HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_lcap11%HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_lcap14%HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_lcap11%HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
i dnt care cant be arsed going to w0w to get pos
HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_lcap6%HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Empty
PostSubject: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:28 pm

please choose a good amount of pos needed for 5th ... i felt 150K was too high on shensoma so we are remodeling on this server

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://soma.forumotion.net
helsange

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:39 pm

should do a quest:p
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:45 pm

50k... but that almost seems too easy. Will you be able to gain pos for hunting in conti when the dev's own when on oomie and vise versa? Or is it strictly just random pos drops and then killing during wow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sparkylilangel
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:51 pm

1 pos per kill in conti still and random drops and think ll 50 pos quest as well

was thinking bout making 6th aura harder to get like 200k pos or summit... so u always have somthing to aim for

luv
Me
Back to top Go down
https://soma.forumotion.net
linny

linny

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:35 am

50k pos is to easily attainable so therefore i voted for 100k as if you intend to make this a long time server its much better to have something to strive for and not just handed to you.
Back to top Go down
BumChikaWoWWee

BumChikaWoWWee

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:05 am

150k make it a chalenge end of
Back to top Go down
dman

dman

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:08 am

i put cba lol only joking erm 100k or so not that id ever get it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:01 am

would have voted for more if i could, 125k was most tho
Back to top Go down
honcho

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:39 pm

its a dilemma Razz
left side noobs who cant kill devils
right side ppl who lvl too fast and pawn the game lmao

ill never get it neway tbh lolz
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Gain 5th via an alternate system. POS is a joke. Lets farm.
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:53 pm

axers cant get pos cous they cant hit devils + they will never b able to get 150 skil rofl
LOL
srry ill stop about it now Wink
Back to top Go down
Aes

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:56 pm

honcho wrote:
axers cant get pos cous they cant hit devils + they will never b able to get 150 skil rofl
LOL

I've probably trained bow for more minutes than you've had wanks. I'm not boasting about it, as I personally would have rather not wasted my time; but stop that shit about the axing. I wasn't being serious. Unless there's a nice accuracy set waiting.
Back to top Go down
honcho

honcho

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:59 pm

Aes wrote:
honcho wrote:
LOL

I've probably trained bow for more minutes than you've had wanks. I'm not boasting about it, as I personally would have rather not wasted my time; but stop that shit about the axing. I wasn't being serious. Unless there's a nice accuracy set waiting.

allready said id stop
srry dude no offence Wink
Back to top Go down
SiD

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Any tit that voted anything other than 50k is a complete moron.

2 people had decent POS on Shen soma, 1 was DG who exaggerated his POS at every possible opportunity, the other was me.

We had about 60 - 65k POS between us and that was a joke. POS are pointlessly hard to get, any1 who believes it incredibly easy to farm in Conti I'd urge you to try it when the server is up.

Anyway not that I care I just wanted to post to correct the 3iq club that all posted at the start.
Back to top Go down
kortez

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:09 pm

lo sid :* silent I love you I love you I love you Wink

i have a idea.. no doubt Aes will reply with a emo remark as usual but Fuk him hes not important.

5th auras gainable by Sacred aura spirits only from Abyss

6th aura( new animation ones used on Rhys servers in past etc) = 50-75k to get.. but make the aura's actually worth it... only ones that are worth gettin imo are Axe and bow.... (both extra attk auras like 4th sword and 4th bow but more dam)

just a surrgestion

also Will the 200skil Skin weaps for both races and other skins be used????
Back to top Go down
chillz

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 pm

everyone says 50k is too easy but who here has gained 50k pos on a human?.
Back to top Go down
Supreme

Supreme

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:52 am

i voted for 50k cos its kind of easy/hard to get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?   HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW MUCH POS DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD NEED FOR 5TH AURAS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: