The Myth Of Soma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help cant run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
genteel

genteel

Help cant run Empty
PostSubject: Help cant run   Help cant run Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:55 pm

when i placed this lovesoma.exe to shensoma folder and run it its says run it from start menu
what shoud i do ?
Back to top Go down
Sommerfugl

Help cant run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help cant run   Help cant run Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:03 pm

create a shortcut and change the target of the shortcut to what was posted in the appropriate thread. Its someting like lovesoma.exe lovesoma.servegame.com 8000
Back to top Go down
Hessian

Help cant run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help cant run   Help cant run Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:03 pm

It's just like normal Soma you have to have a shortcut, on your desktop or somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Frisco

Frisco

Help cant run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help cant run   Help cant run Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm

genteel wrote:
when i placed this lovesoma.exe to shensoma folder and run it its says run it from start menu
what shoud i do ?

Send a shortcut of you lovesoma.exe to your desktop and then add the ip at the end of the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help cant run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help cant run   Help cant run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help cant run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: